May 31, 2011
To kick off Subway's Green Lantern promotion that features kid's lunch bags the fast food chain has launched a new website where customers can enter the codes from their Green Lantern soda cups and snack size Doritos bags for chances to win prizes that include a new Dodge Challenger among other prizes. Their new site also features mini biographies of the some of the film's characters, wallpapers and more.
To coincide with their new promotion the Subway Facebook page includes the following behind the scenes video that includes some never before seen movie and behind the scenes footage as well as interviews with some of the cast and crew.
Sources: Subway contest page, Subway Facebook Page
- Green Lantern, Powered by Milk (blogofoa.com)
- Michael Clarke Duncan Talks About Green Lantern's Kilowog (blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern Movie Fast Food Tie-in Revealed (blogofoa.com)
- DC Beyond Launches Online Green Lantern Battle Cards Game (blogofoa.com)
- Michael Clarke Duncan Goes on G4 with New Green Lantern Footage (blogofoa.com)
- Doritos Green Lantern Interactive Site Goes Live (blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern Rollercoaster Debuts to Raves from Coaster Enthusiasts (blogofoa.com)