DC Comics has been partnering with Kia Motors to design a number of custom made cars based on members of the Justice League to promote the We Can Be Heroes campaign. Today DC twittered a teaser image of the Green Lantern inspired car which will be revealed at the upcoming SEMA show running from October 30th through November 2nd.
Like the recently shown Batman car, the Green Lantern car will feature a number of custom design features. No word yet on when or if any of these cars will be available to the general public as highly priced special editions.
- Podcast of Oa Episode 32 – “Lanternus Interruptus”(blogofoa.com)
- Podcast of Oa Episode 31, GL:TAS Commentary Track for “Beware My Power….Green Lantern’s Light” (Part 1)(blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern Panel News from NYCC(blogofoa.com)
- Blackest Night Absolute Edition On the Way(blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern January 2013 Solicitations(blogofoa.com)