Producer Giancarlo Volpe has hinted the next two episodes for Green Lantern: The Animated Series were thought of as a two part story much like the debut two part “Beware My Power” episode. So prepare for something epic! Here’s the official description of the episode as well as two preview clips and some new official promotional images provided by Warner Brothers.
The heroes attend a rebuilding ceremony between the Guardians and the Red Lanterns on their capitol planet, Ysmault. However, a rampant malfunctioning Manhunter threatens to derail the fragile state of peace between both sides. “Green Lantern: The Animated Series” © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. “Green Lantern” and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics
- Podcast of Oa Episode 40 – “Blue Hope”(blogofoa.com)
- Animated Series Episode 18 Review – “Prisoner of Sinestro”(blogofoa.com)
- Animated Series Episode 17 Review – “Blue Hope”(blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern Animated Series Receives Annie Award Nomination(blogofoa.com)
- Preview for Green Lantern: The Animated Series Episode 18 – “The Prisoner of Sinestro”(blogofoa.com)