DC Comics’ The Source Blog has a sneak peek at the upcoming conclusion to Geoff Johns’ epic run on Green Lantern. The $7.99 oversized issue features 66 pages including artwork by fan favorites like Doug Mahnke, Ethan Van Sciver, Aaron Kuder, Ivan Reis, Jerry Ordway and others.
Johns commented, “I’m extremely grateful for being able to conclude our run on Green Lantern with this monster of an issue,” Johns told The Source. “I’m moving on feeling very proud of what my creative collaborators and I have done over the years with the Green Lantern universe. Thanks to all the readers out there who’ve been with us for this adventure. I can’t wait until #20 is in your hands — the last several pages in particular.”
Source: The Source Blog
- Relic Revealed as New Green Lantern Villian (blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern: New Guardians #19 Review (blogofoa.com)
- Exclusive: Venditti Talks New Green Lantern Villain; Variant Cover Sneak Peek! (geek-news.mtv.com)
- Podcast of Oa Episode 46 – Raging Lanterns (blogofoa.com)
- Warners DC Movie Plans Allegedly Includes Green Lantern Sequel (blogofoa.com)