Absolute Blackest Night, originally solicited for release on June 26th was rescheduled and now releases on July 10th. Along with the publishing date change the final version features an all new cover to contain the 576 page story that helped to define Green Lantern for the modern age.
- Green Lantern stands tall in the cover to DC’s Absolute Blackest Night(io9.com)
- Blackest Night Skin Pack Released(blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern Gets Four Villains Month Books(blogofoa.com)
- Sinestro Corp Series in the Works?(blogofoa.com)
- Flash Annual Recounts Hal and Barry’s First Meeting(blogofoa.com)
- Lights Out for Green Lantern(blogofoa.com)