The November 11th one hour special “sneak peak” of Green Lantern: The Animated Series performed very well for the Cartoon Network, reportedly viewed by over 1.9 million people and ranked number one for boys ages nine to fourteen. It was the network’s most highly viewed program of the evening and was one of the most viewed cable shows for the 7-8 pm timeslot. The Bruce Timm produced series is set to begin airing in the first Quarter of 2012.
For anyone who missed the show, it is available on a number of digital distribution services including the Playstation Network and Microsoft’s Zune Marketplace where you can buy pre-purchase the entire first season.
Source: TV by the Numbers
- Podcast of Oa Episode 10 – Green Lantern Animated Series Premiere (blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern Animated Series to Debut 11/11/11 (blogofoa.com)
- Cartoon Network Updates Green Lantern Animated Series Website (blogofoa.com)
- Animated Series Images and Crew Details (blogofoa.com)
- Robot Chicken Spoofs Green Lantern (blogofoa.com)