Warner Brothers has made available a couple of exclusive videos that go behind the scenes into the production of the Green Lantern film as part of their promotion for next week’s home video release. Logging onto the WB Insider website and creating an account will give you access to an exclusive video that is a brief look at the design process of the power ring. Below is another short video about the design process of the Green Lantern constructs courtesy of the Warner Brothers. Thanks to the DCU Moviepage for bringing it to my attention.
Source: WB Insider
- A Preview of the Green Lantern Extended Cut (blogofoa.com)
- Green Lantern Releases on Home Video in October (blogofoa.com)
- Despite Disappointing Box Office, Green Lantern Sequel Still Being Considered (blogofoa.com)
- Blu-Ray Back Cover Confirms Nine Minutes Added to Extended Cut (blogofoa.com)
- More on a Potential Movie Sequel (blogofoa.com)